Welcome to Bridport’s Favourite Florist
A Family run Business Based in Bridport, Dorset supplying Flowers, Balloons and House Plants for every need from Traditional White Weddings to Funerals and Birthdays.
Sue started her NVQ in Floristry in 1996 and successfully completed all levels, this was the catalyst behind the opening of Lavender Blue Flowers in April 2005.
Working alongside Sue is Caroline, herself a holder of the National Diploma in Floristry, her Daughter Victoria and Sue’s Husband Jeff who helps out at Weekends and Evenings with Deliveries making this a True Family Business.
We are proud of our attention to the finer details sadly missed by others, we feel it is this that makes us stand out in the crowd…
- Brides are consulted on all stages of the Wedding Preparations
- We cater for Modern and Traditional Weddings
- We provide Flowers for Church, Chapel, Registrars and more
- All Bouquets are Unique, from Modern and Bright to Soft and Delicate
- The Latest Designs of Vases for hire and to purchase.
- Arrangements include: Pedestal, Window, Archway and Topiary.
- Helium Balloons for all types of Parties.
- International Delivery is arranged with us via Interflora.